Are you visiting Cape Canaveral for a fishing adventure this year? Fin and Fly Charters is here to help! Before you come to experience the fantastic fishing opportunities on offer, get to know the area so that you can make the most of your trip.
Did You Know…
1. Cape Canaveral is located right on Florida‘s “Space Coast“ and is home to the Kennedy Space Center.
2. The area is the only spot in the world where you can experience a shuttle launch.
3. Cape Canaveral is also famed for its excellent deep sea fishing charters.
4. The Cape Canaveral Lighthouse has guided ships to safety since it was first erected in 1848.
5. This charming area has long been the playground of fun–loving visitors. From these days of the first tourist attractions, activities like jet skiing, swimming, and surfing have all been greatly enjoyed at the cape.
6. Port Canaveral was dedicated on November 4, 1953. It’s first industry was commercial fishing, followed by cargo vessels with oil and newsprint, and tanker vessels began carrying central Florida’s orange juice to New York in 195
7. The area is rich in cultural and historical significance and is part of the Canaveral National Seashore, a federally protected wildlife preserve.
8. Cape Canaveral is also home to many wildlife species, such as loggerhead sea turtles, manatees, and dolphins.
9. In addition to the wildlife, the beaches of Cape Canaveral offer great conditions for sunbathing and swimming.
Whether you‘re planning a fishing trip with Fin and Fly Charters, or are looking to explore the other attractions of Cape Canaveral, Florida, there‘s plenty of things to discover and experience. Let Fin and Fly Charters help make your trip to Cape Canaveral an unforgettable one!Book Your Trip