You’ve ridden the rides, got a picture with the mouse, and eaten your weight in amusement park food. It’s time for something new. Find so much more than Nemo with Fin and Fly, Orlando’s top rated guided deep sea, river, and shark fishing charters.
Under the Sea: What You’ll Catch
Whether you’re young or young at heart, the professional team at Fin and Fly Fishing Charters have the experience, knowledge, and tackle that it takes to make sure you have an unforgettable fishing trip.
- Red Drum. This redfish feeds on small fish and crustaceans at the bottom of the ocean.
- Shark. Shark fishing in the Space Coast of Florida in Orlando, Cape Canaveral, and Cocoa Beach is a thrill for anglers of all ages and abilities!
- Black Drum. This fish grows from 40-60 inches and can weigh up to 100 pounds. You’re definitely tall enough to ride this ride.
- Tarpon. This thick-bodied fish has scales not unlike a coat of armor.
- Sailfish. This fish can swim up to 47 miles per hour!
- Snapper. These fish are mainly carnivores. The oldest snapper lived to be 100 years old!
- Snook. A powerful fish, the snook promises to be a thrilling catch for any angler.
A Whole New World: Our Different Fishing Charters
Just an hour east of Orlando lies the escape from the small world you’re looking for. It’s got sun, sand, fish, and oceanfront happy hours. Fin and Fly’s guided fishing charters provide a quick, easy trip to some of the best fishing destinations in Orlando.
- Deep Sea Fishing Charter. After a quick and easy drive out from Disney, you’ll find yourself at Florida’s own Space Coast. This fishing destination is famous for being full of redfish, tuna, wahoo, and more. You won’t find any singing mermaids here!
- Orlando Inshore and Nearshore Fishing Charters. This charter is perfect for the entire family, and you don’t have to take a magic carpet ride to get there! Not too far into the ocean, this guided fishing charter takes you out to the gentle waters of the Banana River Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon, and world famous Mosquito Lagoon.
- Orlando Shark Fishing Charter. The race to the shore where the sharks gather, the twisting and turning of the shark as it thrashes your bait back and forth, and the shark’s fin rising above the water. This charter promises to be more thrilling than any rollercoaster.
Be Our Guest: Book with Fin and Fly Today
Instead of battling amusement park crowds, why not battle with some of the ocean’s biggest fish instead? Book your charter online or by phone with Fin and Fly fishing charters and have an unforgettable day out on the water with your family.